 Local / Australia / 11319
Re: Uploading pics at Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak wrote:

Call me a little Naive when it comes to Uploading pics but this would be my
first time.

Would MGI Photosuite II be the kind of Image Editing program I would need? The
strange thing is that when the pics are on my Camera they are actually JPEG and
once they are downloaded to MGI they automatically turn into Bitmap??? I cant
find anywhere in MGI where I can change this. Is there a better program to use?
What program do you use?
I use Paint Shop Pro, and am unexperienced at much else, but as far as I know
you should be able to do this in just about anything, even MS Paint.  If you go
to file/save as, you should get a drop-down box somewhere in the window saying
which filetype to save as.  Just select the '.jpg' one and all should be
hunky-dory.

Hope that helps,

Michael