 Local / Australia / 11335
Re: Uploading pics at Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:43:34 GMT

I use photoshop, but its alittle pointless telling people to use it (or • using it
as an example), unless they,
have it,
can get it,
and feel like learning how to use it!

I'd agree with this. I have access to Photoshop at work. I would not buy it
for home as it costs heaps and frankly is a very difficult program to use --
the paradigm is not intuitive to me at least. Someone showed me how to do
batch conversion in Photoshop but it was a more complicated process than
Irfanview and, being free, I can have Irfanview at home where I am more
likely to be wanting to working with digital photos anyway.

Kerry