 Local / Australia / 11231
11230  |  11232
Subject:
Target Toy Sale starts tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:58:29 GMT

Target Toy Sale Catalogue on sale Thursday 24 July – Sunday 3 August 2003
All stores open 8am tomorrow.  Christmas Layby available with conditions on
pickup.

Lego is on page 14 see http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue/2473e14.htm

Some points of interest:
US Constellation $59.99 save $30 (no rainchecks)
Western 6762 $79.99 save $80 (no rainchecks)
Some half-price small Star Wars
20% off Explore with some new sets available

There are other items but I'm being harrassed by my toddler which is making it
way to difficult to type stuff in :)

Cheers,
Deidre