 Local / Australia / 11242
Re: Target Toy Sale starts today!!! (was Re: Target Toy Sale starts tomorrow)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:30:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

   Well, Target Chatswood wasn’t exactly a hive of activity at 8:03am this
morning.

Dropped into Target at Buranda today (Saturday) and they still had some Legoredo’s and Constellations. I was not up for such splurging, however (having just bought a Red Baron) but I did get a...

    4721 Hogwarts™ Classrooms
73 elements, 1 figure, US$10, 2001
LEGO > SYSTEM > Harry Potter > {Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone}

which was half-price. I worry about myself sometimes...

Michael