 Local / Australia / 11240
Re: Target Toy Sale starts today!!! (was Re: Target Toy Sale starts tomorrow)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:32:35 GMT

Well, Target Chatswood wasn't exactly a hive of activity at 8:03am this
morning.

Target Indooroopilly was fairly busy at 8am-ish. There was a large stack of
the USS Constellation and the Fort Legorados, which were the only
particularly impressive discounts IMHO, and there seemed to be plenty of
stock generally in the lesser discounted items and the other non-discounted
(or possibly more-expensive-than-normal) items. I snapped up a Constellation
and a Fort Legorado, plus the Wild Creatures Designer set for myself, as
well as picking up several items (Lego and non-Lego) for some upcoming kids'
birthdays and Christmas.

And for bonus points, my Coles Myer shareholders card got me a few more
percent off at the register.

Kerry