 Local / Australia / 11232
Re: Target Toy Sale starts tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:30:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
   Target Toy Sale Catalogue on sale Thursday 24 July – Sunday 3 August 2003 All stores open 8am tomorrow. Christmas Layby available with conditions on pickup.

Lego is on page 14 see http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue/2473e14.htm

Some points of interest: US Constellation $59.99 save $30 (no rainchecks) Western 6762 $79.99 save $80 (no rainchecks) Some half-price small Star Wars 20% off Explore with some new sets available

There are other items but I’m being harrassed by my toddler which is making it way to difficult to type stuff in :)

Thanks for posting the link!

I’ll be waiting for the doors to open at 8am tomorrow...

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique