 Local / Australia / 11230
11229  |  11231
Subject:
Partsies Anyone? (was Re: BUGs - meeting on 3 August)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:03:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
What's the enthusiasm for a BUGs meeting on Sunday 3 August at my place
(Chapel Hill)? A number of you have expressed interest in the Imperial Star
Destroyer, but as I have previously explained, the Natasha doesn't travel
too well, so seeing her in situ is the only option. I also have the Rebel
Blockade Runner (both full-size and micro-scale) and the Darth Maul
sculpture to round out your Star Wars edification and enjoyment.

FYI This is the weekend *before* the Ekka.

Kerry

Reminded by our southern brethren, I was wondering if any bugs were keen to have
a go of partsies at the next meet. I could raid the Tors R us store at Pacific
Fair and grab some BSBs or RBs for parting out.

If you are keen than let me know soon and I'll grab some sets.

Zac