 Local / Australia / 11137
Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:37:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
What's the enthusiasm for a BUGs meeting on Sunday 3 August at my place
(Chapel Hill)? A number of you have expressed interest in the Imperial Star
Destroyer, but as I have previously explained, the Natasha doesn't travel
too well, so seeing her in situ is the only option. I also have the Rebel
Blockade Runner (both full-size and micro-scale) and the Darth Maul
sculpture to round out your Star Wars edification and enjoyment.

FYI This is the weekend *before* the Ekka.

Kerry

I suppose that I'd be up for it - I am keen to get to a BUGS meet one of these
days. My only question is where Chapel Hill is...
If you're lucky I might have a new space model done by then...

Zac