 Local / Australia / 1123
1122  |  1124
Subject:
introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:54:55 GMT

Thnks to an e-mail from Peter White, I now know where Aussie AFOL'er's
hang out. I live in Tasmania, married with a four year old daughter. My
husband says he is not an AFOL, but he is desperately awaiting the release
of the Millenium Falcon in Australia. He got most upset when I traded a
pirate ship for some Technic parts, so much so, that I had to buy him a
replacement ship, but he doesn't like the Black Seas Barracuda as much as
he liked the Red Beard Runner. My Lego interests are Technic, Mindstorms,
12V trains and town (mainly the older town and the promotional sets). I
have never counted the number of sets in my collection, but I know there are
over 100 Technic sets alone, and probably that number of Town sets (dating
back to the early 80's).
Frances