 Local / Australia / 1124
Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:05:06 GMT

Pete,

I want to be the one with the BIG Glove doing the smacking.

The lady from LA did say three, not two hundred. I asked if she said 2 or 3,
and she replied 3.

Make that a stick, or maybe an aluminium cricket bat.

Mike

This can't be right. I think the person at LA must have swapped a two with a
three somewhere along the line. When I range LA back in February I got a price
list for all of the 2000 Star Wars range. The exchange rate has got worse, but
see http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=104 for the prices I got.

I've also had confirmation of someone pre-ordering the Falcon from Toyworld in
Victoria for AUD$280. Now we know that Toyworld are on the high side of the
RRP envelope, so my guess is it'll be released for AUD$259.00

If it comes out at AUD$359, someone at LA deserves to get a smack!

Pete Callaway