 Local / Australia / 1104
Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 04:43:44 GMT

$359. What a rip off! Anyone know any toy store owners who can get us a
look at the wholesale price that the stores pay for it? And mabie to
confirm the price from a 2nd source...