 Local / Australia / 1135
Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:22:00 GMT

Peter White wrote

BSB v RBR, an interesting debate, Richard you out there ?
I'm sure there are a thousand people out there who would swap a RBR for a
BSB.

Debate be <<expletive indicating non-acceptance deleted>>!  Its a
<<expletive indicating passionate surety deleted>> lay down misère.

And am I out here?  Peter, I'm standing out here in a pool of my own drool.
(Hmm, got a bit graphic there didn't we.....)

And and as to the thousand people, <<expletive indicating non-acceptance
deleted>> them, I stand ready at first call. Pick me, pick me, ouh, ouh,
pick me!

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/