 Local / Australia / 1144
Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Peter White wrote

BSB v RBR, an interesting debate, Richard you out there ?
I'm sure there are a thousand people out there who would swap a RBR for a
BSB.

Debate be <<expletive indicating non-acceptance deleted>>!  Its a
<<expletive indicating passionate surety deleted>> lay down misère.

And am I out here?  Peter, I'm standing out here in a pool of my own drool.
(Hmm, got a bit graphic there didn't we.....)

And and as to the thousand people, <<expletive indicating non-acceptance
deleted>> them, I stand ready at first call. Pick me, pick me, ouh, ouh,
pick me!

Richard should be rescued from the above sea of sputum (where is my thesaurus,
here boy, here boy) by a BSB towing him to safety to a spit in the spit.
Frances, sounds like a good chance to make Richard and your husband both happy
in their own way.

pete.w (matchmaker in the ABS universe)