 Local / Australia / 1136
Re: LegOz 2000.4 [LegOz 2000.1(Vic)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:40:14 GMT

The easiest way to get to Craigieburn is to head over to Sydney road, and
head north. Craigieburn is north of Broadmeadows. [about 10 minutes or so
north of the western ring road on the Hume highway/Sydney road]

Oh, *that* Craigieburn :)
Yeah, i do know where that is. In fact I consider that to be rather
conveniently close... ok, count me in.

What sort of tracks? [I could probably find a use for them :) and there's
probably something on my trade pages that would interest you (see bottom • of
post)]

Not being a train person... I can say there's some blue stuff (still in
boxes) and a stack of grey ones (some in boxes, lots not).
You're most welcome to come and have a look at what's there.

cheers

sue ann