 Local / Australia / 1100
RE: LegOz 2000.4 [LegOz 2000.1(Vic)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:12:47 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Ann Barber [mailto:activeim@netspace.net.au]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 9:54 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LegOz 2000.4 [LegOz 2000.1(Vic)]

Let's say Sunday July 16. [Unless anyone has a better • suggestion...] which
will get us slightly clear of the GST intro.(Probably a good idea)

sounds like a good date to me

Location Craigieburn

not knowing where this is I can only say, yup, sounds like a
good place to
me

SHAME... :)

The easiest way to get to Craigieburn is to head over to Sydney road, and
head north. Craigieburn is north of Broadmeadows. [about 10 minutes or so
north of the western ring road on the Hume highway/Sydney road]

I have some train tracks I'd like to get rid of so maybe we
can use it and
then someone will offer to trade for it or something. Or
maybe i could just
hang on to it and bring it out at these events... :)

What sort of tracks? [I could probably find a use for them :) and there's
probably something on my trade pages that would interest you (see bottom of
post)]

looking forward to July 16th I think

cheers

sue ann

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

http://members.fortunecity.com/ben_whytcross/Trades.html