 Local / Australia / 11082
Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

a Detailed coverage

Sorry for my no-show folks. My current project is the Western Sydney Orbital, that is on schedule to cause lots of chaos and havoc while we smack a motorway through the guts of western sydney..we’re at the kick-off stage so we’re extremely busy, I was called in to work on Sunday :(

Hope to see the piccies soon. Santosh