 Local / Australia / 11092
Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:12:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have uploaded all my photos of Bricksmeet 2003 to here:

but am awaiting moderation. There are too many to deep-link.

Moderation is complete now! Enjoy!

For reasons mysterious to me, all of the people photos appear in both the
People and the Sets folders. I would like to delete them from the Sets
folder (where they don't belong) but if I do so, the folder will then need
to be moderated again (I think) and make it unavailable. So, I will defer
doing this for a little while so you can enjoy the photos (albeit
duplicated).

Kerry