 Local / Australia / 11078
  Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

Well, it's all over now... everything packed up, people on their way home. DAY ONE The gathering began noonish on Saturday, where we (Michael, Kerry, Paul, Ross, Teunis, James & I) met at Toys-R-Us in Parramatta. We managed to spend about an hour in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

Sounds like everyone had fun... About the only thing stopping me from comming is the high-cost of airplane tickets from all the way over here in peth :( (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote worthy detail on the weekend's fest. (snip) (...) I had a great time. Great big thanks to Richie and James for putting it all together, and to our interstate visitors for making the grand journey. Marvelous (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote: a Detailed coverage Sorry for my no-show folks. My current project is the Western Sydney Orbital, that is on schedule to cause lots of chaos and havoc while we smack a motorway through the guts of western (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

(...) I was forced to stop over in Peth once, on my way to Boome from Dawin. We sat in a cafe waiting for an alternate flight, enjoying the Feemantle Docto... Sorry about the joke... just trying to boost my number of posts... Chees obet (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

Well, I survived the drive home (more than can be said for a lot of the models, oh well :) ). A big thanks to Richie and James for their organizing skillz. I've uploaded the few low quality pictures of the Sunday I took with my antique digital (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

As noted by Richard, a big thanks to James and Richie who organised a simply excellent event. I had a ball, especially with the introduction to the game of "partsies" by Paul and Trav :) As can be expected, I too went home with more Lego than I left (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

(...) Paul introduced me to it at a MUGS meet and I've been hooked ever since. so much fun! (...) isn't it always the way ;-) (...) Me too, except the Brikwars next year, it might be a good idea to have the points limit. I think we all learnt a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Bricksmeet 2003 photos

I have uploaded all my photos of Bricksmeet 2003 to here: (URL) am awaiting moderation. There are too many to deep-link. Due to the low lighting levels in the room, a lot of photos were blurry and I could not use them. So, my apologies if I don't (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos

(...) Moderation is complete now! Enjoy! For reasons mysterious to me, all of the people photos appear in both the People and the Sets folders. I would like to delete them from the Sets folder (where they don't belong) but if I do so, the folder (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BrickMeet 2003 - A quick summary

(...) It makes me sound like I was quite busy on the day! There were two competetions. The first was a "bring your MOCs along". There was a theme but because it was announced so late (and was quite vague) It was discarded on the day. Richard and I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos

(...) Nice pics! Thanks for posting them! Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos

(...) More here (URL) to Teunis Davey. ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)