 Local / Australia / 10154
Re: KMart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:57:08 GMT

Anyone else notice that the Armada Flagship is on its way out from Kmart ? I
could only find 11 last time 20% off toys was on.

Argh, you just reminded me that I want the Armada Flagship. Hrmm... I
have a most debatable question in mind that is not relate to Lego, but
game consoles. So PS2 or Game Cube, please tell me which one is the best
for value and why.
I am in a strife with those 2 game consoles, I want one of them, but
when I turn around, I want the other one as well. Don't suggest I buy
both coz I don't have enough money for that.

Colby.
(In quest for 1996 Lego sets.)