 Local / Australia / 10167
Re: KMart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:50:28 GMT

"Colby Chapman" <thecoolby@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
news:3DD46284.801@ihug.com.au...

Anyone else notice that the Armada Flagship is on its way out from Kmart • ? I
could only find 11 last time 20% off toys was on.

Argh, you just reminded me that I want the Armada Flagship. Hrmm... I
have a most debatable question in mind that is not relate to Lego, but
game consoles. So PS2 or Game Cube, please tell me which one is the best
for value and why.
I am in a strife with those 2 game consoles, I want one of them, but
when I turn around, I want the other one as well. Don't suggest I buy
both coz I don't have enough money for that.

Buy a Gamecube. It doesn't take up as much space, and the games are (and
will be) better. This is partly  because Sega (who have a distinguished
background in games) are primarily making games for Nintendo, which makes
for a winning combination.

Playstation 2 mostly has either driving games (which as we know are really
boring) or 'horror' games (which as we know are scary until we play them for
a couple hours after which they become boring), or 'RPG's (of which the
Gamecube has, or will have, better ones).

My sister played a few games in her time, and she always preferred Nintendo
64 games over Playstation 1 games, so you probably would too. Unless you
like driving games?...  :-)

Oh, and Sony are just as evil as Microsoft.

Hope that helps!