 Local / Australia / 10137
Re: KMart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick writes:
Which means it's getting on to that time of year when all the LEGO's on
sale

I'm hoping BigW gets hold of another re-issued set and sells it out cheap
again for christmas. Hopefully the Black Falcon castle set but I'll gladly
bulk buy the BSB at a good price.

Anyone else notice that the Armada Flagship is on its way out from Kmart ? I
could only find 11 last time 20% off toys was on.

-Brad
(who's hoping his new credit card limit is approved in time to bulk buy Star
Destroyers)