 Local / Australia / 10136
Re: KMart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:51:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
According to today's junk mail*, glimpsed briefly early this morning, KMart
have 20% off Lego at the moment.

Remember, it's less than 6 weeks to Christmas!

Which means it's getting on to that time of year when all the LEGO's on
sale, but I have to save my money and buy stuff for other people!

Luckily I bought my Sopwith Camel at KMart last week (for 20% off). It
really is a thing of beauty (in a coloured box, btw).

Matty W
(Eagerly anticipating the next MUGS meeting (hint!))