 Local / Australia / *14483 (-20)
  Re: New Harry Potter Sets spotted

(...) Same pricing also spotted at Big-W mandurah and spearwood. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

As most of you know, it was my end of the 24 Hour Build Challenge deal to build a Ghan in 8 wide. So here it is: (URL) Gallery after mod: (URL) (Ignore the Playboy bunny on the side. It's a trick of the light and Tim R0x0r for teh renderz.) I'm (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  New Cattledogs

The new Catalogues are in stores. New additions from this years earlier release are Vikings, Dino Attack, Duplo Trains and Harry Potter stuff. All the sets we already know about. HobbyCo wanted $1.95 again and with no new technic to show me, i gave (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New Harry Potter Sets spotted

Seen at TRU (and Toy Kingdom): [LEGOSet 4762] $39.99 [LEGOSet 4767] $69.99 [LEGOSet 4768] $99.99 At those prices, only for the desperate or fanatical... No sign of [LEGOSet 4766] Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Invite Ipswich Railway Workshops 29-30th Oct

This is an open invitation to anybody who likes Lego Trains and Town. On the Weekend of the 29th and 30th of October the Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG) will have a display at the Ipswich Railway Workshops Museum. The display will be set up inside (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Thanks for that. I'll have to do a little more homework to see what the transportation-only costs are, as I'm a passholder. But if it turns out about the same, I'm at a break-even point - since I can fill my tank for $30 (and then have the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: An open invitation to Mel's G'bye! - Wed 5th Oct

(...) If I wanted the images stricken from the universe, I wouldn't have included the URLs for everyone to take a look at, if they missed them the first time :-) But, lets face it, we didn't look at you in the photos. You think we want your body? (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: An open invitation to Mel's G'bye! - Wed 5th Oct

(...) I move that these images be stricken from the universe. (Damn flash) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, FTX)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Ah, I found the LUGnet thread where I discussed this at the time: (URL) turns out my memory does not serve me well (senior moment). The cost was about $30 over the admission price, but that I figured it was not much more than the admission (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Umm, it was a couple of years ago, so maybe I'm understating the cost, but certainly it seemed sufficiently cheap that it wasn't worth the hassle factor of trying to use public transport. As for my source, I just picked up a brochure at my (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Hi, Could you give me more details on this? I live in Orange County, but with gas prices the way they are I've seriously considered taking the Coaster down to Carlsbad. What were the prices you got for a shuttle from Anaheim? The last time I (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: An open invitation to Mel's G'bye! - Wed 5th Oct

(...) Hehe! Last night was good, it was also pretty cool to see Mikey rock up with bells on! ;) ahhhh, saved by the bell(s) Mikey! - way to go Mikey! :D so there ya go SAB, ya got ya wish ;) Here are the pics: (4 URLs) And better yet, they are made (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, FTX)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) There's a few misrepresentations in his review, in my opinion, and this is one of them. There are closer hotels, and a sockfull of hotels 10 minutes away. Lots of them have shuttles, and many are quite convenient. Ed (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Kerry Raymond" <kraymond@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:InvKK4.1GLF@lugnet.com... (...) LL (...) shuttle (...) probably (...) more (...) We PT'd it up from San Diego which was a bit time consuming - being a tram ride, train ride and a bus (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, but you can bet your boots that the hotels in the area offer a shuttle service or some kind of door-to-door service. Nobody walks in America :-) (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) What?? You have got to be kidding me! There is a hotel across the driveway! You could stand at the edge of the hotel and throw a rock and have it land in LLCA property! This was where the first Brickswest was! The second Brickswest was at (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) This is very true but it does reflect the Californian belief that everyone has a car, so it wouldn't be an issue. There is a nice bus service from (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

Yeah, but they highlighted one problem about Lego Land CA which i know LL Billund doesn't have. The nearest hotel is 10 minutes away. Thats too far! Steve (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

Last night they did a story about LLCA on Seven's lifestyle show The Great Outdoors. Nothing special, you can see a summary here: (URL) .loc.au (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au)

  Model Show (and 2005) wrap up

Well, M>ltc just completed our last show for 2005, and our last show with the current layout. You can see some details of the layout from the </announce/?n=2920 Pakenham show> earlier in the year, this weekends layout was basically the same, except (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact