 Local / Australia / 13550
Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:33:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

Seriously, I was staying in a motel in Anaheim, and I could get a
door-to-door arrangement to Legoland California even though it was probably
an hour away. I'd actually done my homework on getting there by public
transport (2 trains and a bus as I recall) but when I found I could get a
door-to-door service (including admission) for only a couple of dollars more
than the regular admission price, it seemed rather pointless messing about
with public transport.

Kerry

Hi,

Could you give me more details on this? I live in Orange County, but with gas
prices the way they are I've seriously considered taking the Coaster down to
Carlsbad. What were the prices you got for a shuttle from Anaheim? The last time
I looked they were nowhere near that cheap.. If it's seriously only "a few
dollars more" I'll go that route instead. Can you share your source?

Darrell

ps How did you arrange for the return trip?