 Local / Australia / 13552
Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:22:33 GMT

Umm, it was a couple of years ago, so maybe I'm understating the cost

Ah, I found the LUGnet thread where I discussed this at the time:

http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=607&t=f&v=a

It turns out my memory does not serve me well (senior moment). The cost was
about $30 over the admission price, but that I figured it was not much more
than the admission plus public transport cost taking the hassle factor (me
not knowing anything about the public transport network of California and
the fact that a lot of the day would have been wasted due to bad
connections) into account.

Kerry