 Local / *65432 (-20)
  Re: Take Two!

(...) I say to hell with what "other close LEGO groups" do... I've been having the "rtlEastAve." dinners on the second Friday of every month, and they've been going really well. -Greg (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  What are the full addresses to the Atlanta stores?

I'll be up in Atlanta in about 3 weeks for the weekend, but won't have much time to hit Lego. I'd like to have the 2 stores programmed into my NAV so I know which I might be closer to depending on where I am when I find the time. I have the (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

Janey Cook wrote: sniped WOW, some nice pics . I like this one: (URL) a good shot of me addressing my people, As leader of the ENTIRE Norther Hemisphere, I find it relaxing to go "slumming"(1) with the commoners. Chris 1. in this shot I am passing (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Lego Brand Stores Questions

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your time and effort on this, very much appreciated. Gaz. "David Tabner" <phoenix_dat@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:IysM16.Kz0@lugnet.com... (...) Snip Snip (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Take Two!

I'm actually liking the idea of having a LEGO group in the Greater Hamilton area. With that in mind, I'm looking for ideas/suggestions/etc. as to who/what/where/when for the meetin's and such... There are a few schools of thought--I love the 'ad (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

(...) I agree, at first I wasn't even going to head over to that seller (someone much wiser than me convinced me to) then I ended up getting an entire bag of parts ( a few of which, I am positive I never bought). Rummaging through a really eclectic (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

(...) The little bags of random parts was really cool--I'm convinced if Bricklink was a physical place somewhere near me I'd go there every day. Not to say that the store would stay afloat from me spending $1.50 a day there buying three barrels and (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

(...) Always my pleasure Dave. Although, on my way home the car directly in front of me killed a deer, we had to drag it off the road, not the most pleasant part of my weekend. Of course, it might have been better than how many darn times I had to (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

(...) K, more pics are up--I did the round around the display-- (URL) wasn't the biggest crowds for a show, but eh... I had a great time! Thanks to everyone for the MOCs and the support. Special thanks to those that drove all the way down to make (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: The Rock Festival @ Brickvention

(...) Excellent! I might bring a few extra figs of famous (or infamous!) folks to enjoy the Rock Festival too. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  The Rock Festival @ Brickvention

Dear Aussie Lego Fans Plans are afoot for the long exiled Rock Festival to make a return for Brickvention. This will be version 3.0 and, once again, I'm calling for volunteers to make a minfig of themselves to temporarily add to the audience. Here (...) (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Go the Designer series!

(...) Almost. That has studs on two sides. They should also make a 4 long one with studs on both sides. Al (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Go the Designer series!

(...) Like (URL) this>? ROSCO (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Go the Designer series!

(...) snip (...) The legacy lives on in the innappropriate colour that may or may not be blue. For eg. I got the new Batmobile recently, and some of the internal structure is made of yellow parts. I figure either a)it saves them shutting down (...) (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Go the Designer series!

I sort-of broke out of my self-imposed Lego exile on Friday night. I bought the 4507 Prehistoric Creatures (T-Rex on the box cover) - 719 parts 4884 Wild Hunters (lion on the box cover) - 630 parts as birthday gifts for some primary school aged (...) (18 years ago, 6-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Invitation à l'assemblée générale 2006 de QUELUG

Bonjour à tous, Samedi le 13 mai se tiendra l'assemblée générale 2006 de QUELUG, le groupe des fans de LEGO® au Québec. Cette rencontre aura lieu à Montréal (centre-ville) à partir de 14h jusqu'en soirée. Au programme: affaires de l'association, (...) (18 years ago, 6-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.que, lugnet.org)

  Re: Please Contact Me

(...) Hi Peter, I sent an email to the account you use for Lugnet (guns etc.) Tim (18 years ago, 6-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Please Contact Me

Hi Tim Gould Could you please Email me as I need to talk to you but I have a new computer and lost all my old files. Cheers Peter Parsons (18 years ago, 6-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Brand Stores Questions

(...) I received the answers to the questions. They were sent to the Global BR Operations Director of Lego. 1: Why isn't there a Brand Store in the centre of London? Say, on Oxford or Regent's Streets perhaps. Cost/Profit prohibitive. 2: Why are (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: A show of hands please...

(...) I am on the southern border of Maricopa County in Chander. Still about 1.5 hours to Tucson, but am more than willing to drive. It is a nice drive along I-10. -Nate (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact