 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16045
Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 14:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   unpacked my stuff from the NOV. show LAST week.) Not to mention the cool scores many of us got from the vendors... Three cheers for purchase power!!!

The little bags of random parts was really cool--I’m convinced if Bricklink was a physical place somewhere near me I’d go there every day. Not to say that the store would stay afloat from me spending $1.50 a day there buying three barrels and two arches at a time...but.

   pieces I needed to finish off a few of my new MOCs. And Calum for not only taking the “Janey the Arms Dealer” shot, but also catching photos of my

The most bad-ass Lego fan in the world.

   latest space MOC, so I can post later. Although I was REALLY bummed you didn’t bring pie, I did appreciate the white shirt figs, wink.

Well, now that I realize deborah doesn’t actually LIKE pie...

Calum