 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16043
Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 00:41:40 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/20060506_spring_06_toy_train_doll_show

In which you'll see pics of the setup and a few people and such...

Not much, but it's a start.

Thanks to everyone there for the setup!

Off to bed now--see you tomorrow.

Dave K

K, more pics are up--I did the round around the display--

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/20060506_spring_06_toy_train_doll_show

It wasn't the biggest crowds for a show, but eh...

I had a great time!  Thanks to everyone for the MOCs and the support.

Special thanks to those that drove all the way down to make the display look
spectacular--Deborah, Jason and Janey!  Completely appreciated!

I'd write more but pretty much exhausted

Dave K