 Local / Canada / 2180
Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 03:58:36 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

sniped

WOW, some nice pics .

I like this one:

Its a good shot of me addressing my people, As leader of the ENTIRE
Norther Hemisphere, I find it relaxing to go "slumming"(1) with the
commoners.

Chris

1. in this shot I am passing sage advice on the merits of shaving.