 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16049
Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 07:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Chris Magno wrote:
   Janey Cook wrote: sniped

Wow, every bit of my content removed... and the only thing you note is a picture of yourself, how unlike you!

   WOW, some nice pics .

I like this one:

Im sure you do... I personally prefer this one... and in court we (my defence team against the evils of some unmentioned lug name) will refer to as “Exhibit F”

And I will ask the court... “Is that not, one Mr. C. Magno, dismantling MY moc??? .... the one that mysteriously was broken every time I turned around. Is this just not one of the many reasons ppl are convinced of those a(murf)ole(d) tendencies we keep hearing about???”

Guilty guilty guitly!!!

   Its a good shot of me addressing my people,

Hmmm YOUR people??? You are willing to claim that crowd as YOURS??? YIKES!!! Apparently your shaving standards are higher than your choice in collective commoners.

   As leader

Leader, dictator.... tomato, tomato!

   of the ENTIRE Norther Hemisphere,

Wait, hold the phone... you can have most of the Northern Hemisphere, but seriously, leave North of 7 alone. We hold nothing of interest for the likes of you, and we like things just they way there are. You may be built like a brick (murfled) house, and have a good 6 inches on me, but I fight dirty, besides I have connections in very low places, and I am dying for a chance to use them.

   I find it relaxing to go “slumming”(1) with the commoners.

Slumming... well errr yeah, you got me on that one.

   Chris 1. in this shot I am passing sage advice on the merits of shaving.

Was that after or before you passed on the gravity build speech, when you pulled a knife on another defenceless moc???

You are lucky we don’t live in Texas.

Janey “Always more innocent than Chris, Red Brick”