 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16047
Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 06:09:10 GMT

1. in this shot I am passing sage advice on the merits of shaving.

Shaving is for chumps ... and people who don't like annoyingly itchy beards.
Man I have to get rid of this thing.  One question on your technique - do I
really have to shave the top of my head too?