 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16051
Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 14:08:30 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

snip

Was that after or before you passed on the gravity build speech, when you pulled
a knife on another defenceless moc???

You are lucky we don't live in Texas.

Janey

right, if we were in texas It would be easier for me to buy shirts the fit.

and i ONLY used the knife on her MOC cause i needed to lift off one of
those dumb tiles, and show "Deb's"  how to use the power of the STUD!!!

Chris

Leader and founder of the doll and train show LUGNET thread