 LEGOLAND / Billund / 42
Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 20:49:49 GMT

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
I'm planning on going to Denmark in late July. I'll visit Legoland on
July 29th and 30th.

Also, what's your experience with English in Denmark? Is it possible to
get by in English, or does most of the population speak only Danish?

I went there in 1999, and had no problem with speaking only English. If
you've got any questions about the park, Billund or the hotel, feel free to
mail me.

Huw