 LEGOLAND / Billund / 34
Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 19:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Cary Clark writes:
I'm planning on going to Denmark in late July. I'll visit Legoland on
July 29th and 30th. I just read through lugnet.legoland.billund, but
didn't see any mention of the Legoland Hotel....

There's a few pictures of the hotel on www.lego.com/hotel mostly internal pics.

It's pricy, but what the hey,

It looks it!

it'll probably be the only time I ever go to Denmark.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Lee