 LEGOLAND / Billund / 32
Re: Anyone for Legoland Billund this summer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 19:17:25 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I would highly recommend seeing the Rundetårn.  I can still remember
walking the internal spiral....
Sounds like fun. My wife always likes to find some high place to look
around and get her bearings. She's somewhat afraid of heights but always
forgets until she begins climbing up the tower, and then says 'Oh Sh--'.

Train show in June
Brickfest in mid July
LegoLand Billund in Late July + Copenhagen and surrounds

That train show is coming up fearfully soon. I don't quite understand
how it's all going to get pulled together. I should have some new
buildings, though.

How many days cycling? from where to where or is it a circular
route?  with a group or just the two of you?

It's five days, it is a circle starting and ending in Copenhagen (more
or less around the top of Zealand), and we signed up with a bicycle tour
company but I would imagine we'll keep to ourselves.

Should I run across any Fabuland (and recognize it), I'll keep you in
mind. And should my suitcase return empty but my heart full, that's OK
too.

Cary