 LEGOLAND / Billund / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
New MASK!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:00:30 GMT

Just received a Rumour from a fellow mask collector

Unconfirmed_ rumour has it that there is a trans-red Hau mask, but that
it comes randomly in packs that are only sold at LEGOLAND Denmark.

Can anyone confirm this, please get in touch

--
Michael Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

LEGO Magazines from the Past and Present
http://www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the Bionicle Listings and LEGO
Technic Club Magazine
http://www.technic-uk.co.uk