 LEGOLAND / 64
Re: Anyone know of coupons/discounts to LL-CA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:28:04 GMT

Tony Rowe wrote:

In lugnet.legoland, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
I've seen Millennia Throwbot sets here in the LA area which have the
free ticket inside.  From what I've read on Lugnet, however, it's a
child's ticket, not an adult ticket.

I picked up one of those sets over the weekend.  It stated on the front "Free
ticket to Legoland inside!  Over $25.00 value" or something like that.  Nowhere
on the box did it mention the fact that it is a child's pass, something I only
found out after opening the box.

The "Over $25.00 value" is your clue that it's a child's pass.  Adult
tickets cost more than that (although last december they mailed me a
coupon to allow adults to get in for $25. :)

--
Tim Buchheim