 LEGOLAND / 62
Re: Anyone know of coupons/discounts to LL-CA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
I've seen Millennia Throwbot sets here in the LA area which have the
free ticket inside.  From what I've read on Lugnet, however, it's a
child's ticket, not an adult ticket.

I picked up one of those sets over the weekend.  It stated on the front "Free
ticket to Legoland inside!  Over $25.00 value" or something like that.  Nowhere
on the box did it mention the fact that it is a child's pass, something I only
found out after opening the box.

Oh well, it's a good thing that I wanted that set anyway.

Tony