 LEGOLAND / 57
Re: Anyone know of coupons/discounts to LL-CA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:58:08 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

Unless I'm making things up again [1], there are sets being sold with Free
Admission coupons in them.  I remember thinking they were probably only sold on
the East Coast, and wondering how much Lugnet would foil those plans (to lure
easterners who wouldn't otherwise go out to Legoland Cal.).

I've seen Millennia Throwbot sets here in the LA area which have the
free ticket inside.  From what I've read on Lugnet, however, it's a
child's ticket, not an adult ticket.

--
Tim Buchheim