 LEGOLAND / 56
Re: Anyone know of coupons/discounts to LL-CA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:29:55 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Tony A. Rowe writes:
I live in Los Angeles and plan to go to Legoland California for the first time
later this month.  Does anyone know of a good source of coupons or other
discounts off of the admission price?  I remember that Burger King used to • have
some coupons, but is there anything current?  Do they give discounts to AAA
members?

Unless I'm making things up again [1], there are sets being sold with Free
Admission coupons in them.  I remember thinking they were probably only sold on
the East Coast, and wondering how much Lugnet would foil those plans (to lure
easterners who wouldn't otherwise go out to Legoland Cal.).

eric

[1] Like the time I went scuba diving with Jacques Cousteau and Pia Zadora.