 LEGOLAND / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
Anyone know of coupons/discounts to LL-CA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:15:53 GMT

I live in Los Angeles and plan to go to Legoland California for the first time
later this month.  Does anyone know of a good source of coupons or other
discounts off of the admission price?  I remember that Burger King used to have
some coupons, but is there anything current?  Do they give discounts to AAA
members?

Thanks for your help,

Tony