 LEGOLAND / 65
Re: Kidvention Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:44:34 GMT

Considering I'm leaving for LLC tomorrow, with the Weeks Jambalaya box in the car,
I'd like to know WHERE to meet too ;-)

I will have email access via my work laptop while I'm down there, but I won't be
at the hotel using the laptop much.

Henry Lim wrote:

I'll be there, in conjuction with the scheduled LUGOLA meeting (Saturday, July
15th):

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/ca/la/?n=89

I think we should finalize the details soon.  Meeting time (9:00?), meeting
place, carpools, etc.

Henry

--
Tom Stangl