 Events / 83
Re: Kidvention Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.events, Henry Lim writes:
I'll be there, in conjuction with the scheduled LUGOLA meeting (Saturday, July
15th):

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/ca/la/?n=89

I think we should finalize the details soon.  Meeting time (9:00?), meeting
place, carpools, etc.

Henry

Was anyone able to score discount tickets, or any other items to assist those
of us who live on the other end of the poverty line from Henry.  I have AAA
and they offer 10% off but I was hoping for the best deal possible.  Comeon
Dave you gotta have some connections.

Scott