 LEGOLAND / 48
Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 01:04:17 GMT

How ever it ends up, I just hope it ends up here, Miami,
Orlando, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville or what not, and not Virginia (sorry Virginia
AFOLs). The only advantage I give Virginia is cheaper land. Orlando and Miami
are two of America's top three tourist destination, and give year round
weather.

Tampa would be sweet (since I live here).  It's not as congested as Orlando,
and I think the cost of land and whatnot is a bit cheaper.  One could only
dream for such a thing (*sigh*).  But, Orlando is only an hour away.  Surely,
if I can drive all the way up there just to see the Lego Imagination Center
then I can make my way up to go to Legoland.  Do they have annual passes like
other theme parks do?

+Z+