 LEGOLAND / 335 (-40)
  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Man, I would really love to go to that. I wish I had the money. Hmmm, mabey I could maraculously find the money on the ground. lol. Also, if we were to go, would we be able to take pictures? Thanks, Daniel Jackson www.biorevv2.com (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

(...) Well I think it's a great chance to know more LEGO! However, the price is too high .... I'm afraid I cannot afford it. (gees, 1200 for three days!) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Can I book now for the summer of 2006? :) That would be perfect, doing the insiders tour as a side trip from watching Canada play at the World Cup in Germany. (Hehe sorry, WC qualifying begins in earnest for Canada tonight in Vancouver.) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Inside Tour

Over the last few years, we’ve had more and more fans from around the world ask us about getting tours of LEGO Billund. It seems that more and more AFOLs want to take the trip to the source of the brick! In order to make this a reality, the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The letter tile packs must be selling quite well, because LLCA just raised the price to $2.50. Still, a welcome addition to the Lego product line. Contrary to Aaron's post, they appear to be silver letters to me. (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The set number is 4677 and says it contains 60 elements, though mine had 68. Here is a picture of them on a baseplate ( baseplate not included in this set and is shown here for illustration purposes only - legal disclaimer.. done ). The (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

  MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things

If there is someone local to Legoland California that is a season pass holder and who would be willing to purchase and ship some things, I would like to hear from you offline. MichLUG (via its members) wants to acquire some things that only LEGOLAND (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Customer tracking at LEGOLand

It looks like this is a followup to this (URL) a couple months ago, but I just found this (URL) and thought the negative implications of market research under the guise of keeping families together were interesting. I'm setting FUT to l.o-t.d since (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Aaron, I haven't seen them at the Atlanta Outlet store. I'd like to get five of them...shoot me an e-mail... Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

There are now 60 piece packs containing 1x1 black tiles with white letters on sale at LEGOLAND CA. These are retailing at $1.95 and are designed as part of a police name badge that is sold separately. I'm sure anyone interested in doing small (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) Sometimes. And sometimes not, if you can arrange your backdrop to be done with forced perspective, it can really bring a display to life and make it seem much bigger. c.f. some of the PNLTC displays which use it, or some MichLTC displays which (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) Spencer- Making models always sacrifices detail, especially in LEGO, but maintaining common scale at least provides a sense of how everything works together. The VAB is the world's largest building, and shrinking it relative to the shuttle (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) I'd imagine it just isn't feasible/desirable to build a more properly scaled VAB, nor is sacrificing the resolution of the shuttle stack/pad. Keep in mind just how much the VAB dwarfs the orbiter stack: (URL) there is some fabulous work here (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  LEGOLAND mid June update

We visited LLCA on Sunday June 21. It was the space themed weekend featuring the debut of the new Florida section of Miniland that includes a KSC area and the Daytona Speedway. They also had astronauts, a guess-the-number-of-...ip-to-NASA contest, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Legoland Billund Launches Wi-Fi Tracking for Kids

(URL) Inc., KidSpotter A/S and LEGOLAND announced today the successful deployment of a full-scale child-tracking application within LEGOLAND Denmark, one of Europe's largest amusement parks. Through this system, visitors to the park can now utilize (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

(...) At least it stops you worrying about which model to take apart for the parts you need for the next one... ;-) Simon - ask him what the last brick was that he couldn't get in the colour he wanted! Jason Railton (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  PAB Selection of "Old" Brown, Dark Grey and Light Grey

I was at the park yesterday (yes, during the spring break and the park was swamped w/ kids) to have a look. If you are in need of brown or dark grey bricks and plates, then the selection is good (4x10 bricks in dark grey were nice to see). Light (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

(...) OK, my No. 1 question to a model builder: Don't you feel bad about glueing innocent bricks together? Can you actually do this with a clear conscience? Yours, Christian (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

(...) Question #1: What do the LL Modelmakers think of the colour change? :-) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

Hello everyone. As some of you may know Mark Papenfuss and I have just joined forces to curate all the LEGOLAND newsgroups on Lugnet. We are hoping to come up with some good stuff for you and I will be trying to make the Windsor sidebar as good as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOLAND Billund Photos

(...) Those are some nice pictures, but what blew me away was your LEGO Room. Yikes! That's a lot of sorting containers. Man, I wish I had a dedicated LEGO Room. That is so sweet. Hope you have a nice vacation. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  LEGOLAND Billund Photos

Just a quick note before leaving for (a much much needed) vacation. I was recently in Billund, and grabbed a few pics. Mostly the Miniland stuff, which some of you may have seen before. I also grabbed some pics of the new Miniland version of the new (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) This started actually more as an exercise of better describing that kind of dream set that often comes up in AFOL discussions -- this is my version. I still get bummed now and then about the gray and brown color changes and that contributed .. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Yep! April 1, 2005. *snicker* -Tim (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Oh, how I loathe April 1. (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) If it's available at lego Deutschland....then why is everything on the tub in ENGLISH???? I wonder if there are also the Bandai/Lego Mecha and an officially endorsed PCS Space set in there too? Scott (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Any one know if this is going to be available in the US? (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Dream a little dream... Adr. (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

While I wouldn't mind such a tub, the pieces would be bricks/plates in my ideal, not arches. Heck, I just want some empty gray tubs! ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HvIJ26.r0s@lugnet.com... (...) Except the item number in the listing (4279) doesn't match the item number on the tub (9378). :-) Would be nice to see something like this though. I'd like (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Well blow me down, he's right: (URL) Thanks for the pointer, Stephen. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) You were close-- really, really close. The edges of the picture are a bit fuzzy, especially around the curved corners. If it wasn't for that... Lars (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

Nice photoshopping... Almost. "Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvHEKy.12JE@lugnet.com... (...) pieces, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

Thanks for the tip. I just bought two on Shop@home! Chris (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Actually.... Today is the supposed release dates of the HP Prisoner of Azkeban and Spiderman II sets...so anything could be that possible. Though as far as I know Jake is out of town and the prospect of any set like this would be too kind of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) And that deserves the traditional reply.... The check for such is in the mail. Honest! -->Bruce<-- ;-) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Whats the point anymore? We all are ready for the traditional April 1st LUGNET joke. Really, a good joke would be if Jake posted some new Lego set today. Then we wouldn't know weather to believe it or not! Even better joke, what if there were (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Fantastic! Whets my appetite for that Classic Space tub coming out in August! --Dave (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Hmm, available on April 1st? (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Please see the one line I retained... (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact