 LEGOLAND / *773 (-20)
  Re: LL Deutschland promo brick....

Hi Mark! I haven't been to Legoland Deutschland yet, so I don't know exactly if you still get that brick (which I don't believe), but you could post a message to (URL) is the place where you will find most of the german AFOLs. Most of them (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LL Deutschland promo brick....

Hi all, I was wondering if I could get more info on this brick...... (URL) credit to 'El Caracho') Was it only give out on the preview weekend? I know there is another brick like this without much of the info on the first brick (see here)... (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UK AFOLs meet with LLW

Following the LEGOLAND Windsor Red Letter Days Experience on 7 April, a number of UK AFOLs arranged to meet with LLW in order to discuss ways in which future events could mutually benefit LLW and the AFOL community. During the three-hour meeting on (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  pictures of motorbikes

Hi all, I noticed motorbikes in some of the Guenzburg pictures. Does anyone have a good shot of the yellow one in the second hand car place? Most pictures seem to focus on the chevy's in there..... Thanx, Duq (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) grumble. This is something to look forward to, but next year? grumble. Jonathan (still hoping for a early summer surprise) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Hi! My additions to that: Maybe Ben has missed the statements from Alexander Algermissen from LEGO Direct. He said that they have checked the possibilities of making different curved tracks but he stated that the investments would be too high to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

[snipped] (...) I went to Billund two weeks ago, and had no trouble at all. The crew all speak english, and flyers were available in english. Saskia (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) I find none of this terribly surprising. In general, preview opening day type events are going to draw a huge crowd, and in fact, usually the company wants a huge crowd so they can get all sorts of oohs and aahs from the press. Of course, on (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) Hi Pedro, I saw not a single sign in another language than German and wondered about that myself. (...) No idea, if there a any brochures or paper in any foreign languages available. I have not seen any, but I have not searched for them. Kind (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:Gw0oBJ.DLo@lugnet.com... (...) members of (...) community (...) Yes, thanks Ben for the detailed report. I am planning a trip there in August. I hope they have it ironed out by then! (...) In (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

(...) (snipped) Hi Ben! Well, that was a rough start... :-P I have a question of my own, which maybe you are able to answer: as a non-german speaker, if I visit the park I will need to understand/be understood. What is the degree of multi-language (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct)

  My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg

Dear Lego Enthusiasts! The German Legoland-Park in Günzburg/Bavaria opened its doors to the members of the Lego World Club and 500 "exclusive" guests from the 1000steine.de community yesterday. You may have seen the big amount of new galleries at (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.de) !

  Re: Bulk parts selection?

Thanks to the LLC bins and a friend with small child, I now have a half pound of tan 2x2 and orange 1x4. This was my entire collection for a few weeks. (The rest is far away.) Then I got some special pieces like one blue 1x2 and two red 1x6s. All (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts selection?

Just so you know when looking there... many of those parts are overstock & overproduction (pieces made for set that were discontinued) and sometimes parts that were never released in sets (4L antennas in dark gray, for example). The pieces in the (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pictures request.

Six months ago I could have gotten you the top, no problem. If you REALLY need that photo, I can try. Ash (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego on Blue Peter

Is that true? I have a blue peter badge - hushed awe from fellow readers - that I won when I was 8; Blue Peter Competition Winner it says in large blue letters! I didn't think that people still got in free with these things... (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Bulk parts selection?

(...) I was there 10 days ago, and the selection is still quite limited. There are tan 2x2 bricks, orange 2x8 bricks, an "assorted" selection with odd town parts in it (garbage cans, minifig heads in a variety of colors and styles, tools, etc.), and (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bulk parts selection?

I have just read the article by Derek Schin, posted last May, about bulk parts being available at LLC. What parts are currently available? Is the price still about US$7 per qtr.? Huw (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Halloween and Christmas pics now up (ya, a little late)

I have been meaning to get these pics up for some time now, but never really had the place to put them. But with my new site ( (URL) ) now up and running, kinda I have a place to put them. These pictures were taken during Brick-or-Treat and the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LegoLand Pics

(...) hehe, ya its nice being able to stop in for about an hour just to do one or two things and not feeling rushed to see everything. I will get those pics for you as soon as I can. I will post here when they are up. I like your pictures also, its (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact