 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 17
Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 22:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.deutschland, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.legoland.deutschland, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
The German Legoland-Park in Günzburg/Bavaria opened its doors

I have a question of my own, which maybe you are able to answer: as a
non-german speaker, if I visit the park I will need to understand/be
understood. What is the degree of multi-language support there?

Hi Pedro,

I saw not a single sign in another language than German and wondered about that
myself.

Are the
signs and fliers translated to other languages? (English would be enough)

No idea, if there a any brochures or paper in any foreign languages available.
I have not seen any, but I have not searched for them.

Kind Regards

Ben