 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 15
Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 21:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.deutschland, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear Lego Enthusiasts!

The German Legoland-Park in Günzburg/Bavaria opened its doors to the members of
the Lego World Club and 500 "exclusive" guests from the 1000steine.de community
yesterday.

(snipped)

Hi Ben!

Well, that was a rough start... :-P
I have a question of my own, which maybe you are able to answer: as a
non-german speaker, if I visit the park I will need to understand/be
understood. What is the degree of multi-language support there? Are the
signs and fliers translated to other languages? (English would be enough)

And BTW, how is that same issue handled in Billund?

TIA,

Pedro

PS - I wish Legoland .de great success!!!