 LEGOLAND / California / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Halloween and Christmas pics now up (ya, a little late)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 02:33:55 GMT

I have been meaning to get these pics up for some time now, but never really
had the place to put them. But with my new site ( http://landofbricks.com )
now up and running, kinda I have a place to put them.

These pictures were taken during Brick-or-Treat and the Holiday Block party
last year. My goal for these pictures was to document all the holiday models
I could. I think I got almost everything for the 2 holidays. I have placed
each holiday on its own page, here they are:

Halloween (1 page):
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/halloween.html

Christmas (2 pages):
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/christmas1.html
http://landofbricks.com/legoland/christmas2.html

I would like to have the most complete photo journal of Legoland, CA in a
short while, I will be working on a complete Legoland, CA section for my
site that I hope will attract many people curious about Legoland or are
planning a trip about out here or just want to drool over pictures. I would
love to share the joy I get from Legoland to as many people as possible.So
if you have any idea for me I would like to hear them ;)

Enjoy!

Mark P
mfuss903
http://landofbricks.com