 LEGOLAND / *598 (-20)
  Went to LLC on 7/15

Okay, so I answered my own question eventually... Nothing major deal-wise going on at this time. Rock Raiders stuff is set for clearance at 30% off (nice chrome pieces, but good riddance imho). The park was DRASTICALLY more empty than when we went (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGOLAND...Simply Amazing!

Hi everyone! I thought I would express my opinion of LEGOLAND California. I left on a Friday morning with a return home on Sunday because of summer classes starting for me on Monday. We (me, my mom, and my nephew)got there midday on Friday but (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Goin' to LL on 7/15, Any Deals?

Hey, Has anyone been to LL recently enough to let me know what specials are going on there? Back in December when I went, they had the 6497 Twisted Time Train on sale for US$4.99, so I bought 8 of them. Anything I should look out for this time? - (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bionicle Promotions

You have to do a scavenger hunt in order to get them. They give you hints about locations, then you have to find the oversized card and mask, write down the missing letter, and then de-scramble the letters to get a word. After all of this you take (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Promotions

All of a sudden these new items have been found in the US, Bionicle this and that But its coming to the UK YEY!!!! (URL) will be there on the first day :-)))) I wonder if it can be a new mask colour as well? These notes are on the page *Bionicle (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Promotions

(*apologies if this was already asked I only have 5 seconds to post) How exactly do you get the mask? Is it a door prize or do they hand em out or hat? And If U can infact get me one I will Pay Around $10 +shiping to get my hands on one! contact me (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Promotions

Check out (URL) sent images to post there. Additional note: I do not have any of these to trade/sell. The only MIRU I have left will stay in my personal collection. Thanks, and apologies to all who contacted me directly trying to get these. KUBO (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Promotions

OMG!!!! EXCLUSIVES!!!! Man I want these bad! all f it sounds frickin awsome! Any pics of which to speak??? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bionicle Promotions

Hello all, Just got back from LegoLand where the Bionicle launch has hit in full force. There are many Bionicle related items going on there and it looks to rununtil Sept. 30th. Here's a tibit of what seems to be going on; Scavenger hunt for 12 and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Suggestions???

(...) I've taken my two boys twice (at ages 3 and 5 and then a couple of months ago at ages 5 and 7). Their favorite attraction both times was the driving school. If you are driving I would suggest bringing a cooler because food is pretty expensive (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Suggestions???

We'll have our 9 and 5 year olds at Legoland in July. Any suggestions/recommendations for the trip??? I figure that I'll UPS the bulk brick purchases home (lol) but any other suggestions? (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Photos from my trip through US / Canada

Hi all, I finally got around to sorting out my photos (well some of them, anyway), and uploaded some of the ones I thought people might be interested in. So here they are: Legoland California: (URL) meeting, April 2001 (including Bricktopia): (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Well, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true either. But it'll keep me using my Primo pass fairly regularly for the next year to check on them. Derek (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

(...) I don't think that is true. (...) I think that so far, they have had these same bricks for several months... I am not complaining, these are a nice assortment. And no it wasn't me. I only bought 2 pounds or so of black tiles. ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

Larry didn't buy that much... (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

(...) You haven't had another trip to LL have you Larry?? 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote in message ... (...) Yes, $6.99 for 1/4 pound. BTW I got 432 black 1x8 tiles in one pound's worth. Derek (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

Was the pieces sold by weight? Christian (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bulk parts at Legoland California

Sorry if this is old news, but I've been out of the lego loop for a while. I recently returned to Montana from a trip to California (look for a place to live), so of course one of the first stops was Carlsbad to buy a year's pass. While at the park, (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) They are LOM light blue. Jeff (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact